The health of our guests and employees is our most valuable asset. The ski instructors are service providers and in their function in direct contact with many of our guests every day. In preparation for the upcoming winter season, we strive to provide the safest possible lessons for ski school guests, especially with regard to Covid-19. In order to protect our guests and staff as much as possible and at the same time allow all ski lessons and offers to take place, some accompanying measures will become necessary for the coming winter.
SKI COURSE GUESTS
Participation in ski lessons is only allowed for persons who have a 2G certificate.
Ski school guests must wear an FFP2 mask in enclosed areas of the ski school.
- Children up to 12 years of age do not need to provide 2G proof.
- For children from 12 years until the end of compulsory schooling, the "Ninja Pass" is valid - also on weekends.
- During the vacations, test intervals of at least 2 PCR tests per week must be performed.
- This regulation also applies to children from abroad.
- The mask obligation in closed rooms does not apply to children up to the completed 6th year of age, children from the 7th year of age up to the completed 14th year of age may also wear a MNS.
- Adolescents from the end of compulsory schooling are subject to the same 2G requirement as adults.
Most of our services can be booked online. This means there is no need to go to the ski school office, thus eliminating one contact point.
BOOKING IN THE OFFICE
Of course, you can also book all courses in our main office at the valley station. We ask that you comply with the distance regulation and wear mouth and nose protection. In addition, only 1 person per family should come to the office to make a booking in order to avoid crowds of people.
We also have new numbered meeting points for each group in the children’s park so that better orientation is possible. We ask that only 1 parent or chaperone bring children to the lessons and pick them up and stay for as short a time as possible. Access to the assembly point only with 2G.
SKI RACES and AWARDS CEREMONY
The ski race will continue to take place weekly.
ATTENTION! NEW! This season, the final race for all participants is on Thursday. The race takes place on a new racing route in the children’s park behind our 40-meter long magic carpet. For organizational reasons, only children who have a ski course until Thursday can participate in the race.
REGISTRATION MEASURE OF THE SKI SCHOOL GUESTS
In order to prevent the spread of the virus as quickly as possible in the event of a ski course participant testing positive for Covid-19, we require the data of all our guests to be recorded in the ski school office (first name, last name, telephone, e-mail address).
Of course, this is done in compliance with the data protection regulation and the data will be destroyed after 28 days.